- •Treatment Satisfaction Questionnaire for Medication is a questionnaire that assesses patient treatment satisfaction. It has 4 sections and is scored out of 400. It has been translated into and validated in many languages; version II, however, did not have a Persian translation.
- •Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin condition, for which several treatments exist depending on the severity level. Treatment adherence and satisfaction is essential in managing it effectively, and studies have shown that patients experience more satisfaction with biologic use.
- •Treatment Satisfaction Questionnaire for Medication version II is valid and reliable in Persian.
- •Patients with psoriasis are significantly more satisfied with biologic treatments.
- •Patients are more satisfied with their treatments if they are older than 50 years, have less severe disease, or lack arthritis symptoms.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pathogenesis and immunotherapy in cutaneous psoriasis: what can rheumatologists learn?.Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2017; 29: 71-78
- Psoriasis comorbidities: complications and benefits of immunobiological treatment.An Bras Dermatol. 2016; 91: 781-789
- New oral therapies for psoriasis: a comprehensive review.J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2016; 9: 25-28
- Adherence, satisfaction and preferences for treatment in patients with psoriasis in the European Union: a systematic review of the literature.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2016; 10: 2357-2367
- Treatment satisfaction of patients with psoriasis.Acta Derm Venereol. 2015; 95: 572-578
- Treatment satisfaction among patients with moderate-to-severe psoriasis.J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 2015; 8: 26-30
- Patient-reported treatment satisfaction and choice of dosing frequency with biologic treatment for moderate to severe plaque psoriasis.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2015; 9: 777-784
- Patient satisfaction with treatments for moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis in clinical practice.Br J Dermatol. 2014; 170: 672-680
- Clinical improvement and satisfaction with biologic therapy in patients with severe plaque psoriasis: results of a European cross-sectional observational study.J Dermatolog Treat. 2013; 24: 193-198
- Satisfaction with treatment among patients with psoriasis: a web-based survey study.Br J Dermatol. 2013; 169: 398-405
- Patient benefit index (PBI) in the treatment of psoriasis--results of the National Care Study “PsoHealth”.Eur J Dermatol. 2013; 23: 212-217
- Hierarchical construct validity of the Treatment Satisfaction Questionnaire for Medication (TSQM version II) among outpatient pharmacy consumers.Value Health. 2005; 8: S9-S24
- Medical Statistics: A Guide to SPSS, Data Analysis, and Critical Appraisal.2nd. BMJ Books, London, UK2014
- Sample size used to validate a scale: a review of publications on newly-developed patient-reported outcomes measures.Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2014; 12: 176
- Sample size requirements for testing and estimating coefficient alpha.J Educ Behav Stat. 2002; 27: 335-340
- Treatment satisfaction questionnaire for medication: validation of the translated Arabic version among patients undergoing warfarin therapy in Saudi Arabia.Value Health Reg Issues. 2018; 16: 14-21
- Undertreatment, treatment trends, and treatment dissatisfaction among patients with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis in the United States: findings from the National Psoriasis Foundation surveys, 2003-2011.JAMA Dermatol. 2013; 149: 1180-1185
- Patient perspectives in the management of psoriasis: results from the population-based multinational assessment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Survey.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014; 70: 871-881.e1-e30